The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices fromÂ Aroma DelightsÂ to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You toÂ Aroma DelightsÂ shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You toÂ Aroma DelightsÂ five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:Aroma DelightsCopyright Â© 2008-2017 Aroma Delights. All rights reserved.Â As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice:Â Copyright Â© 2008-2017 Aroma Delights. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process byÂ Aroma Delights. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right ofÂ Aroma DelightsÂ or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.Â Aroma DelightsÂ and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, ifÂ Aroma DelightsÂ believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests ofÂ Aroma DelightsÂ and its subsidiaries.PayPal is used for all credit card transactions. All sensitive financial information is redirected through PayPal’s secure server.You do not need a PayPal account to pay with a credit card.Â Make sure your browser is set to accept 3rd party cookies. Go to tools, internet options, security and make sure “accept 3rd party cookies” is checked. Â No personal checks or money orders are accepted for online purchases. Orders are shipped to USA addresses only. No international orders accepted. Ohio orders are subject to 5.75% sales tax.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time,Â Aroma DelightsÂ ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Â The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.All packages are shipped via USPS Postal Service. PO Box shipments are acceptable. Shipping rates are calucated by weight and destination based on the postal service scale.In stock items are shipped 1-3 business days after purchase, this allows us time to pack all items carefully to avoid any damage during shipping,Â however, most orders placed before 4pm, Eastern Time, are shipped the same day.Â Orders are shipped during normal business hours, 8am-5pm, Monday -Friday, excluding holiday’s.
- Sales Tax
- Aroma DelightsÂ charges Ohio sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate.No personal checks or money orders are accepted for online purchases. Orders are shipped to USA & Canadian addresses only. Ohio orders are subject to sales tax
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site.Â Aroma DelightsÂ makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.Â Aroma DelightsÂ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILLÂ Aroma DelightsÂ BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.– OR Depending on State –The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not byÂ Aroma Delights.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.Â Aroma DelightsÂ is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and notÂ Aroma Delights.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement byÂ Aroma Delights, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. AlthoughÂ Aroma DelightsÂ tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
- Oil Warmer Use & InstructionsDo NOT leave your oil warmer on the high setting for more than 2 hours MAX. Never leave an oil warmer unattended. Only use a small amount of scented oil in the dish at a time. Over-filling can cause spills & will damage your warmer. If your warmer uses a glass cylinder, the color will fade over time due to the intense light, however, if the cylinder color has a burnt appearance, it means it is getting too hot. Your warmer should only be on the high setting for 20 minutes to 2 hours MAX.
All fragrance oil sales are final. Exchange only for oil warmer lampsÂ within 30 daysÂ of purchase.Â Exchange is only for undamaged, unused oil warmer lamps. If exchanging, customer is responsible for return shipping charges andÂ must be packaged to avoid any damage during shipping. If an exchanged warmer is received broken (due to packaging), damaged or used in any way, the exchange warranty is void and customer will be entitled to a 50% refund of the original warmer price.
All warmers are inspected and are in undamaged, working condition at the time of shipping. All warmers are carefully packed to avoid any damage during shipping. If your package arrives in unacceptable condition,Â contact your local Post Office IMMEDIATELY if there is any damage or breakage. All packages leave our facility in good condition. Our responsibility ceases upon delivery to the carrier. You must get a claim number from the carrier to receive a credit for damaged goods. In order to receive a credit (due to damage during shipping only), a clear photo of the damage must be emailed within 3 days of receiving the product to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include your name & phone number, date of purchase, product name, USPS claim number & Aroma Delights invoice number. Once a claim is approved, an exact replacement will be shipped out within 7-10 business days. If an exact replacement is out of stock, we will contact you so you can choose another product of equal value.
- Store Hours
- Phone Contact hours:M-F 10am-5pm ETSat 10am-5pm ET
Sun 11am-4pm ET
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions.Â Aroma DelightsÂ and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration ofÂ Aroma DelightsÂ shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you andÂ Aroma Delightswith respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you andÂ Aroma DelightsÂ with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized byÂ Aroma Delights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.